Sometimes the meaning of us gets annoyed due to the revoking of the messages from the other end in the WhatsApp messenger for Android devices. If someone revoked the messages, then there is no way you can read it again in WhatsApp messenger for Android devices. But you can even read the revoke messages if you are having a modified version of the WhatsApp Messenger for Android devices.
There are various versions of modded WhatsApp Messenger available in the market for Android devices. In this article, we will talk about GB WhatsApp, and it’s a feature of reading deleted messages in Android devices. Head down to the guides below to successfully read the deleted messages on GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
Guide to view deleted messages on GB WhatsApp for Android devices:
These are the following guides to delete messages and trick to view deleted messages on GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Launch the app from the app list of your Android devices by tapping on the app icon.
- When the GB WhatsApp opens up, go to the chat inbox of the contact which you want to delete the messages from.
- Tap and hold the message on media files to Mark them which you want to delete from WhatsApp Messenger.
- Now after marking those messages, you will get to see the delete icon in the top of the GB WhatsApp screen. The delete icon looks like the dustbin icon.
- After tapping on the great icon you will get to see the option to delete for me and delete for everyone option.
- Tap on the delete for everyone option to revoke the message from both ends of the GB WhatsApp messenger for Android devices.
- Once selected, you will see that the message gets deleted and instead this message is deleted it showing on the place of that messages.
- Now you have successfully deleted the message from the Gym WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Now to read the deleted messages, you need to enable a special feature in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Open the GB WhatsApp once again from the app list of your Android devices.
- Now access the meaning of the GB WhatsApp by typing on the three vertical dots on the top right corner of the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- From the drop-down menu select the privacy option.
- Now inside the privacy option go to the below of the list and select enable anti revoke option from there.
- Once you select the anti revoke option in the privacy option, GB WhatsApp will be launch and apply the changes in it.
- Now if anyone deletes the messages all media files which were sent to you will not get deleted from your end.
- It will show that the message has been deleted from the sender’s end, but you will get to see the deleted message even if the send that deletes it for everyone. This is the extra security and privacy feature available only in the modded version of the WhatsApp Messenger, in this case, GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
We have researched various security and privacy features of GB WhatsApp for Android devices. We have listed the full guide to successfully delete the WhatsApp messages from both ends and also to read the revoked are deleted messages in your GB WhatsApp for Android devices. Share this article with other GB WhatsApp for Android users, can also use this useful feature in their GB WhatsApp for Android devices.